Friday, August 16, 2013

HOW TO FIX/STOP LAPTOP OVERHEATING


In computing, the issue of the laptop overheating problem can not be over-emphasized. It is a thing that a lot of people have and continue to experience. In this post, I am going to share with you what you can do to fix and also to avoid laptop overheating.

First of all, I want to let you know that the number one cause of the laptop overheating is the poor maintenance practice of cooling and vent system.  I mean where the heat comes out from your PC and air goes in through. I do hope you know what I mean by cooling and vent areas now. 



Those are the areas in which the heat being generated by the internal components of the system like processor, RAM, power-system just to mention a few. Some Laptop manufacturers put these vent by the sides of the laptop, while some put theirs at the rear or even bottom.

These vent areas must be well looked into when you buy your PC. You must be very be sure and cautious that dust is prevented from going to this vent area. If great care is not taking over
this, the place might be clogged-up with dust and causing your laptop overheating problem.



If you know your own laptop vent system is located at the bottom of your system, you must make sure that attention is giving to it by placing it on a clean and dust-free surface.


Apart from the dust, you must always make sure that the vent areas receive fresh air at all times. What do I mean? I have an experience which I will share with you briefly. I wish to tell you the problem my friend had in the past over his laptop overheating problem and what i told him to fix/stop the laptop overheating. This guy always uses his laptop on bed while browsing. Before 10 to 15 minutes of his laptop usage, the laptop will start having problem. He did everything he could manually to solve the problem but no solution. He later told me about it and I asked him series of questions.

 
I later asked him where he normally places his laptop while using it and he said on his bed; the bed that is even roughly laid, lol. I laughed and he asked me why. I told him that he is the one causing the problem and that system is not having problem. I told him to change his way of placing the laptop while using it because the vent system of the laptop is located at the bottom of the system which he later did. I let him know that air is not going in and no heat is coming out of his laptop. He was very angry with himself over his ignorance and later hid to my advice. You are asking me the result of it? Your guess is as good as mine. The problem disappeared immediately.

What I tried to figure out from this is that the vent areas of your laptop must be well looked into if you don’t want the problem of laptop overheating. Follow these simple instructions and you will be better for it. I do hope this post help. If you know other but manual and simple ways of avoiding laptop overheating, kindly reveal it through your comments.


Do you like this post? Is it useful? If this information is useful to you, then, I'm happy to hear such. Also, you can kindly comment on how helpful these tips are. If you know you don't want to miss any of my post in the future, you can subscribe to my blog.


Simply submit your email and then go to your mail box to confirm your permission because your permission is needed. That is it! I promise not to use your information for any illegal activities. Help us share this information on Facebook, twitter and other social media.

Thank you very kindly!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your contributions .